The contents of this site are copyright (c) 2008-2017. All rights reserved.
Specific items of information are necessarily derived from many other sources. However, the combination, layout and presentation of the information is original and copyright.
All graphics and sounds used in these pages are either original or have been obtained from sources which granted permission to use them.
All reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that those sources had the right to grant such permission; however, anyone who feels that any item in these pages may have inadvertently breeched their rights should advise us at the e-mail address below, so that appropriate remedial action can be taken.
Except as permitted under the Australian Copyright Act 1968, such as fair dealing for the purposes of research or study, no part of this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, communicated or transmitted in any form or by any means without written permission of the copyright owner at the email address below.
Links to this site from other web sites are most welcome.
The URL of the site is www.aussierenewables.com.au
If you would like to use a graphic link, please one of the images at the right.
All of the views expressed on this website are the opinions of the authors who are not engineers, professional climate scientists or financial advisers.
The views are, however, based on extensive research and on the testimonials of many other individuals, including many with relevant professional qualifications. Nevertheless, the information should not be relied on for critical decisions without seeking appropriate confirmation.
The claims and comments in any advertisements on this website are supplied by the businesses who are identified on those advertisements, and are not verified or endorsed by Biz2030 Pty Ltd or its agents.
This site includes links to third party sites which are clearly indicated as such. We can take no responsibility for the content of these sites.
Some images are used under licence as described below, as indicated on the page on which the image appears, otherwise all images on this site are copyright and may not be reproduced without appropriate authorisation.
Creative Commons Attribution
You are free to copy, distribute & display the image provided that you include any attribution requested by the author.
Creative Commons Sharealike
You are free to copy, distribute & display the image provided that, if you alter, transform or build upon it, you may distribute the work only under a licence identical to this one.
The image is not subject to copyright. Images by some organisations (such as US Federal Government agencies) and individuals are placed in the public domain.
The header on the start page and other selected pages displays photographs selected at random from the following:
1. Codrington Wind Farm by Aussie Renewables
2. Wind Farm by Looking Glass ex Flickr
3. Pelican Preening by Yewenyi ex Flickr
4. Solar Power Station by Kabl1992 ex Flickr
5. Solar Power Whitecliffs by Mr Fanarkle ex Flickr
6. Renewable Energy by Mundoo ex Flickr
7. The EcoVillage by TerenceKearns.com ex Flickr
8. WA Highway 1 by Yewenyi ex Flickr
9. Yarra Jetty by Mary Hendriks, Aussie Renewables
10. Coastal Wind Turbines by Max Hendriks, Aussie Renewables
11. Geothermal Drills near Taupo ex Wikimedia
12. Wattle Point by Jonathan Guppy ex Flickr
13. Benmore Dam & Power Station by Somerslea ex Flickr
14. Wind Farm by Sam Thorogood, Aussie Renewables
15. Solar Heat by nicholas.boullosa ex Flickr
16. Stadium Australia - Solar Buggy by anthonyhicks ex Flickr
17. Solar Power Station, White Cliffs by NorthoftheSouth ex Flickr
18. CSIRO Energy Centre, Newcastle by Aussie Renewables
19. Solar Ceiling by Aussie Renewables
20. Bells and Whistles by its_daniel ex Flickr
21. Thams Family Park Southport by Gert Strobe via Flickr
22. Hermannsburg Solar Power Station by Chip 2904 via Flickr
23. Project West Wind by Benjamin.B ex Flickr
24. Wattle Point Windfarm in Motion by Allshots Imaging ex Flickr
25. No Power Here Just Solar by Kate's Diary ex Flickr
26. Modern Farming Practice by Iansand ex Flickr
27. Woolnorth Tasmania by the Danish Wind Industry Association via Flickr
28. Harness the Wind by Brenda Anderson via Flickr
29. Wind Farm by Squiggle via Flickr
30. Leaving Cape Jervis by Patrick Keogh via Flickr
31. Wind Farm over Lake George by Kate's Phot Diary via Flickr
32. Wind Farm, Australia by Dienthienanh via Flickr
33. Wind Farm by Dienthienanh via Flickr
34. Project West Wind by Poetprince via Flickr
35. Te Apiti Wind Farm by Lisa Ng via Flickr
36. Te Mata Wind Farm by Tonyfoster via Flickr
37. Mutitjulu by Sweet One via Flickr
38. Cockatoo Island by Jasewong via Flickr
39. Codrington Wind Farm by Aussie Renewables
40. Ballarat Solar Park by Aussie Renewables
41. Wattle Point Wind Farm by btrplc via Flickr
42. Cape Nelson by Liam Jon_D via Flickr
43. Tumut by Marcus Wong via Flickr
44. Solar Church by Michael Coghlan via Flickr
45. Sundrop Farm by David Clarke via Flickr
46. Nga Awa Purua Geothermal Power Station by Alan Ofsoski via Flickr
47. Wairakei in Winter by Duncan Foley via Flickr
48. Wind Farm, Palmerston North by Seralyn Keen via Flickr
49. Port Elliot, South Australia by Vlkl via Flickr
50. Sydney Town Hall by Aussie Renewables
51. Walsh Bay, Sydney by Aussie Renewables
52. North Brown Hill Wind Farm by David Clarke via Flickr
53. Wattle Point Turbine Panorama by David Clarke via Flickr
54. Rottnest Island Sunset by Grevillea via Flickr
55. Wind Farm, Palmerston North by Seralyn Keen
56. Sundrop Farm by David Clarke via Flickr
57. Te Mihi Geothermal Power Station by Think Geo Energy via Flickr
All of these are under Creative Commons Sharealike licences except 11, which is in the public domain.